The investment in the right evacuation products is the first step. It is then important that everyone involved are trained in the optimum use of the available evacuation products. Escape Mobility Company's expert trainers have been providing training courses since 1987.
Users are always trained in their own building, using their own evacuation equipment. This ensures that the training is tailored to the practical conditions of your Organisation.
We offer the following training:
- Escape-Chair®, van Leeuwen evacuation chair® or Other 'similar types' of evacuation chairs (also from other Manufacturers)
- ‘Instruction for use’ for different evacuation equipment on request
What do our training courses contain?
All training courses contain:
- Theory: information about the evacuation product and it's capabilities
- Practice: intensive training in using the evacuation product (This is the most important factor)
- Training: After a training session, you are able to use the evacuation product.
- Refresher training: During a refresher training, our expert trainers repeat and improve existing skills in using the evacuation product.
- Train the Trainer: In this part-time course, you learn how to train others in using the evacuation product, by gaining confidence in the use of and implementing the right level of teaching points, to enable you to train others. There is a self-assessment test and once you are successful, you will receive a certificate. This certificate is valid for two years.
- Refresher Train the Trainer: Two years after obtaining the original ‘Train the Trainer’ certificate, it is necessary to conduct a refresher training session, to lengthen the certificate. Missing skills are re-addressed and exchange of ideas and experiences can be discussed. Once this course has been completed, the certificate is valid for a further two years.
- Contracts: To secure continuity, we also offer training contracts.
The group size of each training has a maximum of 4 trainees.
us for more information or an appointment for providing training.