In case of a calamity you can or may not use the lift. For example: fire- or smoke alarm, technical fault of the lift, power failure.
An Escape-Chair® is an indispensable solution for the transport of persons over stairs in the event of a calamity. The easy to operate Escape-Chair® is ready for use within a few seconds and allows a person to be transported over the steps of a flight of stairs.
Why an Escape-Chair®?
- It is no longer necessary to carry persons
- Safe evacuation over the stairs
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Can be operated by a single person
- Speed of descent can be determined by the user
- Easy manoeuvring in the evacuation flow
- Forms no blockage on the stairs
- Fits in any safety plan
Escape-Chair® Standard-ALU with extra package
Light weight basic evacuation chair with additional package: standard seat with extra fixation. Padded (upholstered) headrest. Anti-slip on operating handle and lower frame.
Light weight basic evacuation chair with enamelled aluminium frame.
Light weight evacuation chair with in 2 height positions adjustable operating handle and comfort seat.
Evacuation chair with armrests, footrest, in 2 height positions adjustable operating handle and comfort seat.
Light weight, extra narrow evacuation chair with carrying handles.